For God and Country
Welk Music Group / Blue Eye (79756-2)
November 11, 2003
Notes: When the album was reissued digitally on April 10, 2020, several of the songs had been modified from the original 2003 release. The changes made are listed below.
- "The Lord Is My Shepherd" – no fade in
- "The Star Spangled Banner" – post song interlude is different
- "God Bless the USA" – different vocal take
- "Light of a Clear Blue Morning" – no spoken intro
- "Whispering Hope" – no Dolly vocals on intro
- "(There’ll Be) Peace in the Valley (For Me)" – post song interlude ends earlier
- "Red, White, and Bluegrass" – fade out lasts longer
- "Go to Hell" – different vocal take; fades out earlier; pre-song interlude from following track is added to the end, minus the drum beats
- "Ballad of the Green Beret" – pre-song intro has been removed; it is now attached to the end of "Go to Hell"
Credits are adapted from the album liner notes.
- Don Bailey – design, photo montages
- Robert Behar – wardrobe
- Dennis Carney – photography
- Chris Ferrara – cover design
- Luellyn Latocki – additional photos
- Cheryl Riddle – hair
- Virginia Team – art direction, additional photos